Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday:Haunted

Sup Earthlings!

Before anything else I'd like to say... 
Happy Late Birthday America!
If your reading this, America... Hi! I live in you! 
Wow... that sounds... interesting.....

Anyway,
Today's theme is My Fave Songs, so I am going to say stuff about a song I like called Haunted.
It's sung by Taylor Swift. The song is from her album Speak Now. 
It is currently kind of stuck in my head, so that's another reason I'm talking about it.
BTW, I'm listening to the song right now. 
Wait, no.
I'm opening iTunes... 
Scrolling down...
Double-clicking Haunted...
Okay! Now I am.
Wow, I didn't realize how much I liked this song!
Oh, and, for some reason, right now I'm really into sad songs. NO, I am not depressed, (I am just at least a little sad about some things sometimes, I guess, [Rebecca, if you're reading this...] but anyway.....)

So.. Yerp!
Here's a lyric video: 








That's all for now!! Bbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment